HOW CAN YOU PASS THE IELTS TEST THE FIRST TIME AROUND?
Did you know that many students with good English fail to achieve their IELTS goals? It’s true. Some end up spending over 500 dollars taking the test four or more times without success.
Good English isn’t enough to reach your IELTS goals
Here’s the problem you face: the IELTS exam isn’t just graded on English ability. Furthermore, it isn’t always obvious what the examiners are looking for. To make things worse, it can be hard to realise what is bringing your score down.
Without this information, you might miss out on the IELTS score you need to get a place at your dream university, the visa you need or that perfect job opportunity.
Take the guesswork out of your IELTS preparation with Practical English
Luckily for you, there is a solution. Let me introduce you to my new coaching program. This program is 100% tailored to you. You’ll get:
- ✅ One on one classes which are completely focused on what you need to reach your IELTS goals.
- ✅ Expert instruction in all of the IELTS specific knowledge you need to pass the test.
- ✅ Feedback to help you spot and avoid the mistakes that you don’t even realise you are making.
- ✅ Proven exam strategies to help you show the examiner exactly what they are looking for to give you a high score.
- ✅ Regular practice tests so you know what score you would get in the real exam and can avoid wasting money by taking the test before you are ready.
Learn from an expert teacher
When it comes to a make-or-break exam like the IELTS, you want a teacher with experience and qualifications. I founded Practical English after ten years of teaching in England, South Korea and China and graduating from a Master’s course in language teaching from Oxford University. I’ve got a strong track record of preparing students to pass this exam and I’m confident I can help you too.
Hear from our past students
However, don’t just take my word from it. Here is what two past IELTS students have said.
For the last couple of months I have seen so many online classes by mentors. But for the first time I got something really helpful for me. I was looking for exactly this kind of lesson that you gave, simple but effective.
Shanta – Former IELTS student
I would love to appreciate your efforts to teach IELTS writing. I have been struggling with this part for quite a long time. Now I am really glad I came across your website and went through the checklist which is quite helpful that I can do better with your course. I would love and keep waiting to receive more tips and resources to embellish my score band.
Roshini – Former IELTS student
Take the first step to level up your IELTS today
To get started, sign up for a free consultation today. Our consultations are 30-minute meetings where:
- I can find out more about your level and needs.
- You can ask any questions you have about English or the IELTS exam.
- You can find out if the course is for you.
We only take on students who will be satisfied with our courses. While some schools will try and sign up everyone who comes to them, it’s important for me to only take on students who will benefit from learning with us. If Practical English isn’t the best place for you to reach your goals, we’ll refer you to someone who is better able to help.
When you’re ready to sign up for classes
If you’ve had your consultation and you’re ready to sign up for a class? That’s great! Our classes are just £15 for a 45-minute class. You can book by clicking this link.